ENGAGE 2016 HAMILTON
(click here for email update #1, email update #2, email update #3)
We are very excited to be holding an ENGAGE 2016 Family Discipleship & Home Education Conference in Hamilton, on Saturday 26 November. This will feature the same speakers and main content from ENGAGE 2016 ChCh. The SKYPE-IN sessions that were live at ENGAGE ChCh were recorded and will be shown also. Please come and join us for a day of teaching, encouragement and fellowship.
The speakers for ENGAGE 2016 Hamilton are: Kris Baines (pastor/home educating father) Jason Winslade (pastor/home educating father) , Chris Tasma (IT specialist/home educating father), Glen Richards (evangelist/home educating father).
DATE: Friday 25-Saturday 26 November 2016
TIME: 7pm-9pm (Friday night men's meeting), 9am-3pm (Saturday conference - everyone)
(BYO Lunch, Morning/Afternoon Tea Provided)
LOCATION: Whitiora Bible Church, 24 Abbotsford Street, Hamilton (click here for directions)
SOME OF THE MESSAGE TITLES & CONTENT BEING COVERED AT ENGAGE 2016...
• "The Urgency of Wisdom – Redeeming the Time By Making Wise Choices"
• “The Source of Wisdom – How We Make Wise Choices”
• “Wisdom & The Fear of God / God’s Wisdom in the Local Church”
• “Choosing Wisely in Preparation for Life – The Journey Towards Adulthood & Marriage”
• “Choices, Consequences and the Sovereignty of God”
• “The Wisdom of Winning Souls – A Choice That Echoes in Eternity”
• “The Ultimate Hunting Trip – The Pursuit of Wisdom!”
• “Wise Choices for Young Entrepreneurs”
• “The Fruit of Wise Choices: A Family of Friends”
• “Persevering in Wisdom”
• “The Fruit of Wise Choices”
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SCHEDULE.
REGISTRATION IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS CONFERENCE. PLEASE REGISTER BY FILLING IN FORM BELOW...
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE WEDNESDAY 23 NOVEMBER 2016.
- Adults (16+) - $15ea
- Children (under 16) - $5ea
- Under 5's - FREE
NOTE: There is no charge for men attending Friday night only who are unable to come along on Saturday.
NOTE: Family pricing capped at $45 per family.
Note: If finances are a hindrance to you attending this conference, please contact us as we may be able to help